Hahahhaha, yoo my days are just filled with CCA this week. Nothing to complain about because I never got a chance to say "I got nothing to do!"...
After helping out just a little in school for tomorrow's mid autumn program, I went to meet Lina and Yu Ling. Wanted to catch boysoverflowers!!! But couldn't make it on time... So instead we went to sakae and had a great time =D. Lots of funny events happened. Even inside sakae. LOL. The people in the table in front of us kept glancing backwards, cuz they were trying to compare the number of plates on their table to our 5 or so plates. They were saying how we have been sitting there much longer than them and yet their stack of plates are much higher than ours. Hahahahah........ Well, there are some things they don't know.
I remembered something from about 4 years back... We had this dinner performance. Some of us didn't had to perform but well you were one of them who had to. A group of us were watching and standing a distance away from the stage. We cheered real loudly when the performance ended. Dunno, there was something special about that day...
I used to like stars a lot, so much that I would look out the window every single night to try and find at least one. But since the day we didn't talk, something died inside. LOL. Today, you kinda revived the like for them. I thought the friendship was gone, maybe we were never friends from the start to begin with. Then again, maybe not. Happy nevertheless, that you still remember!
Anyway, I'm glad for all these. Everything that is as it is now. Last time was fun, making a din and everything loud. As the years pass, watching others sometimes remind me of the past. Quietened down pretty much............. It's a good thing probably.
Yeah and I miss Luth and YJ dearly much. I let the wind blow these misses away..........