Whaaaatssup with kids having unfriendly competition while they should be still enjoying their childhood. Back then, all the competition we talk about in the classroom is whose handwriting is the neatest and fastest in penmanship. Or how fast one can gulp down a bottle of water, the group seated together would then have pencils down and bottles up. The teacher then didn't even try to bother about us. LOL, lucky it was just one bottle each then.
Headed out to get lunch and guess whatta whooda I saw, YJ.. I just thought that person look way too familiar. Fate oh fate! Just chatted awhile then we each headed for home!
While I spent the whole day in front of the screen today, I shall make it up by hanging out the whole day tomorrow! YES...

Feeeeeeeeel the breeze, let go, let go!!! At times I dunno what to say, hmmmmmmm I'm really glad I have you all behind me. Follow my heart........................... Never stop moving on.