Friday, we went to the beach to enjoy the sea breeze, talked about friendships and the details that goes with it. Just like me, the wind was wishing that more kites could fly. Clouds were waving, we were singing.
That evening was great with Lina, we met and had desserts, the peach tart bought from the east was great and evoked memories. We laughed out loud at some naughty stuffs, well well, just some things about gloves, socks and Chang min. I could even smile just at the thought of it.
We kicked slippers at an instance, just filling our laughters down the pathways where we walked. Met Yuling too! We chatted for a long time. =D... Smiled in front of a camera and Lina was right when she said, any picture is nice because of the smiles. Those pictures from the BBQ too.
YTD was work day, we all had our caps on, could not say no. At first I did not like it because my head got full of perspiration which was really icky. But the good thing is that caps cast shadows on the upper face. I liked it when I scowled a little under the cap and nobody saw. At the end of work, Lina told Sinnee and Yeehuay to bring/accompany me to level B3, hahaha there was a lovely big poster that writes "Happy Birthday", though the day is not here but it was real sweet of her, early and a very lovely greeting!
Went to kinokuniya with Jason to look for some titles I wanted to get. I saw the book I love so so so much!!! I never felt so determined to get a book like that before, and getting that is a must! Maybe one day I will drop the idea.
Had my first cup of coffee after so long, like the taste all over again. Just so you know, I'm not much of a coffee drinker, prefer tea. Tea, a drink with jam and bread. That will bring us back to do oh oh oh...
I just got off the phone with YJ, yaaaaaay =D... It's nice to hear about her after so long.