Don't know what's up with my life currently.
It's there inside, wish that it would just go away. What would you do, if you knew. What would you do...
Won't you take me by the hand, take me somewhere new. I dont know who you are but I'm with you.
One)Brother Ben's birthday was yesterday, sis and I wished him outside the bathroom, inappropriate location but the timing was fine. He and she were adorably cute-
Two)Library trip yesterday with yj, she was there to study, and I just sat there to read. Didn't read for a week and I could barely comprehend whatever that was in the books. LOW concentration level and no more brain power.
Three)Globe trekker about NYC was awesome. Take meeeee there~~~~~~~ TO... NYC......
Four)I'm finding my way to pizzas and crepes, feel like calling for a home delivery!!
Five)I'll have a cup of water, say my prayers and sleep tight.