Have been out every day so far, I'm still thinking!! WHERE to go, WHAT course to take.
AH, I really stink at decisions making.
On saturday, I was at IJC and YJC. The fair was pretty okay, saw adriano, and yes I heard him sing. Blah. Just like what Lina said, his skin is really so beauuutiful!!!
Had a little window shopping trip at causeway point the whole day! Basically slacking and waiting for time to pass. I was supposed to accompany Yj and her mum, in the end we got separated and never did saw each other. He wei, Siew ming and I then headed to the airport. Edwin left for Australia, that's where Abigail(ZR senior) is at right now. Anyway, all the best~! Remember the singapore people you all left behind. ALRIGHT EVERYBODY, time to pack up and leave.
Ping ping ping. Ten messages... I'M MAD. Anyway thanks to the older girls and boys, seniors who spoke to me just now. I was confused there. And I really don't know what to do.
FOLLOW MY HEART? HEH?!
Currently am having this conversation with Yj and Yanli. LOL! We are meeting tomorrow!!
MAMA PAPA, this time, please choose for me.
or, NYC(!)