Had another fun evening out with Yj, this time, her mum came along too! My mum had actually wanted to come out as well, but she didn't! So anyway we went looking around for clothes for her and her mum, hmm.. Had my favourite kind of food for dinner! Noodles! But eh, I was thinking of BK. Haven't touched fast food for a long time.
We visited the library as well, met this girl, yj's friend. Her name's Audrey Tan too. -Screams- But we're so totally different.
Hmmmmm, anyway we headed to the arcade while her mum was still shopping!-Secretly. We played only a game there, something which goes like bishi bashi something, smashing/hitting the red green and blue buttons.
Somehow my heart aches for the tickets!
It was never meant to be mine. AH!
Farenheit will be at IMM tomorrow! I have the pass, but I'm giving it a miss. I've never been to autograph sessions before.