Back from Chiang Mai!!
I LOVE IT THERE!!!!! Come to think of it, I miss being over there.
On the first day which was 23rd of dec, em we reached the airport via tigerairways and the weather there was really cool, about 11 degrees. The hotel driver didn't came to pick us up! Well actually maybe he did, we just didn't wanted to wait. Lol. Took a tuk-tuk for the first time!Hahaha. Didn't went in a tour group, so after checking in, we went to explore the place! There was this tuk-tuk driver who took us around, hmmm we lunched at a roadside stall, heh that was the first and the last, visited the different temples. Wooot, followed by shopping at kad suen keow, that's the second mall that I really like. One step into the mall, and the first food outlet is sizzler, followed by sakae sushi, pizza hut, auntie anne's then mister donut. FOOOOOOOOOOD. Saw some students there, their uniforms were similar, except the skirts there are long, their socks are long..... Still cute.
Second day was at Chiang Mai zoo I guess plus morning at JJ market. The hotel food wasn't nice, so we had milo coffee in 7-11 then breakfast at the mall. Great food, cheap price. Took the song thaew, another type of taxi there for the first time! This transport is safer- The last kind is the meter type, but we didn't take that.
Chiang Mai zoo is sortta.. Hmm huge and people can travel in there by car, the roads are steep and stuffs like that, so it was pretty tiring for us cause we walked all the way and didn't took the tram. Hmmm, the layout ain't nice. We had to pay extra to see the panda they had, even had to wait for it to wake up from its sleep. It was weird. Took the songthaew to some night bazaar, for the first time we shared the taxi with two others from NYC! Gorgeous faces!!! At the night bazaar, we walked for a reaaally long while cause the street was really long and it was all filled with stalls. Tried the fruits, heh yum! Dinner was at Anusarn, nice place!
Third day was at the Royal Flora Rachae-something(Thai word), another huge place, this time took the tram to look at dee showcase of flowers there. By this day, I guess my face and lips were starting to dry up. Hoho, the people there have really pretty faces, no holes, no sights of pores. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol, they are so friendly as well! Dinner was at central airport plaza, my favourite mall!!! Basement is really like far east plaza. Hahha. Nice.
M&K restaurent was great, lunched and dined there for 3 days consecutively. The food there is mainly dim sum, steamboat style.....
Fourth day was the day I hated most!!! We headed to this place which was not intended, but the guy driving the tuk-tuk took us to the wrong place, so we went up to the mountain by songthaew, shared with others... The roads were initial d styled, so wa, felt rather sick upon reaching the top. Rested for a while then headed down without visiting the temple that was on it.
Fifth day, last minute shopping............... Sixth day, I'm home.
I guess I missed out on a lot of stuffs, time to catch up!
Zzzzzzzzzz, nap now.
By the way, I think budget airplanes are better, why? Smaller in size, so their landing and take off are much faster.
I love it there.
Drank tons of coffee there.
Nice.
Lots of cafes.
Great.
That NYC face~~~~~~~
Eyes shutting, bye.
Oh yeah, Sis and me came back with shorter hair, mama with purple hair. Heh. Brother called in the afternoon, he's coming home on monday!