TWIST TWIST TWIST.
As early as 8am, yl sm and I went out for a job interview~ Hopefully that person just feels the sincerity we had and JUST GIVE US THE JOB.
HAPPYx3
We headed to Vivo city, cause it was really nearby! There were no crowds over there. Hahaha, and we really walked for a long while. Hmmm I think we spent the longest time at TOYS R US. There was sm's friend who was not quite alone there, and was with elmo his great friend. $50 teddy was yl's favourite and she almost bought it home! Hahaha cutesy stuffs are just once in a while thing for me, but the animal stuff toys are really fluffy and well, adorable, so I kind of love them, today.
DAISO, adriano lookalikes and the fake copies were everywhere!! [Not quite]
Ben & Jerry's......... Hahaha we skipped that one. Though the setting there was really lovely and so attracting!!
Hmmmmmmmmmmm........
Let's go to marche for the crepes!!!!!!