You may want to switch encoding to unicode.Why does it always happens like that.
It's something like when you want to be half noticed and not wanting anyone to be so concerned over whatever you're doing, it always happens, someone will always be there to stick around..
Two words: GO AWAY.
Anyway I'm reading the past entries from year 2005. Just a few! This one is from the karimun trip.
"Going down was much easier so people started overtaking, those in front
were too fast. oh yeah then my bag... it was hindering easy movement. they
asked me for permission to throw the bag down the steep slope. lol... there
it went rolling.. kelian! there were some which were still far behind me and
siewming. it was then we saw two paths, we thought it might lead to the same
path later. but who knows. we got deeper. and omg.. we got lost.. panicked.
hmm then we started shouting. time was 1.15pm.. hahaha. later we took the
route back to where we came from. lucky for us!!! the people behind
catched up and we saw them! waaa... then we took a drink frm the
waterfall..."
Heh... Miss the times before when I used to just voice out whatever rubbish I have, sometimes its rude but, there's too much not said enough now and to feel like my head's empty and to not think of anything at all, it's just creepy-
"haha. noodles stall auntie cheats money. don't believe her. she told us the noodles she sells are nice, teachers enjoy them, but the noodles we got are............" I think that was the previous noodle stall auntie. Another one: hahah... my classmates brought this mask and a knife.. those fake knife that has a spring in them. haha! cool. so they frightened 4 teachers., namely mr hock, ms chan, mrs rajakumar and mr raj. mr hock didnt had any reaction i think. ms chan screamed. raja knew we were planning smth. ti xin diao dan. mr raj got shocked. Haha. wow. mdm fong popped by the class. they tried to scare her, but ended up being called childish cos she wasn't frightened at all. wa.
I met carole today at the library! We chatted just for a while, just catching up on stuffs. I MISS HER. AND her, that she, ALL OF THEM!