YAY, finally, today is the day when the song's for me, celebrated this day with my october cousins last saturday at downtown, at the chalet where we had BBQ so today is a rather quiet one. Started the day with smiles! Received midnight birthday wishes from a few friends, hahahah mum didn't had to wake me up today, I was already grinning like mad under the covers. Bleeh.. HAHA. Just love midnight birthday messages-
Thanks to the friends who remembered, for the greetings, the presents, hahaha! The day was so long, reached home feeling so down, like hoping this day would never go away! Bleeeeh, and yes! The bestie has done it again!!! All I heard was she came around at 4 plus when I was in school to give me a gift.. AHH, but anyway the chat over the phone was totally heartwarming. =]. Her gift's a clover necklace!! The one we saw at bits&pieces. HAHAHAH LOVE HER SO MUCH. Siewming he wei and zhuxin's gift's also a clover necklace, So silvery shiny and nice!! Now I have all the luck I need! Thank you all................... Even to my little sister for her gift. Apparently, my brother and luth seems to have forgotten about it.
Waffle!!!