"My lovely samsoon" is nice but it's a bad thing I can't stay up to watch it.
Days are becoming boring, I'm boring myself. Can't bear to think of the o levels plus the results I will receive. HEH.
The folks watch mtv cribs now too, I think that show's pretty okay, it just makes me feel like playing sims but I don't own that game. Maybe it's a good thing singapore doesn't have such big lands for too many private housings, people around me would be living in luxury while I'll be envying them.
I quit reading those mangas, but it seems that the habit is returning, I feel like colouring them.
I remembered I did say days will become more hectic but it seems like every day is almost similar. Maybe the difference is the food you take for the 3 meals are different, the words you speak...... blahblah. Okay they are a lot. Eng oral's coming up, PRELIMS ARE COMING. HOOORAYYY--> Normally this is what the smarty pants would say because they would have completed their studying, revision but em I'm saying them because I know nothing and just wish for it to be over asap.
Useless bum. ASS.