The walkathon + speech day wasn't bad. I think we walked for more than 3km..
Headed to adp after lunch to look for yanjie, by then the jumble sale had sort of ended and everyone was packing up, saw her only when she called me. Saw her mum there as well. Which reminded me the times in p4 when the few good friends decided to set up a stall to sell stuff or whatever, ahh, I think it was particularly for us to get rid of stuff like pokemon cards which I don't know why we got them in the first place. At that time I got my mum to help out too, wahahah that was the best. Like having your mum talking to your best friend's mum like they are best friends too, okay maybe they aren't best friends. So anyway for all these years, yanjie's mum has always been renting a space there, it just so happened that they needed help so I just helped to packed up and carry the stuff back to their place. =D. Fun actually.
Her mum told me many stuff, and she told me about her daughter being a really good girl, not demanding and all, it's like rather nice? to hear that a mum is praising her daughter, maybe yanjie doesn't realised that's what her mum felt? Hmmmmmmmmm....... But now she knows.
Singapore's birthday is tomorrow! I don't know why I would like tomorrow to come, oh or maybe not come at all, firstly there's going to be a break of two days for us, but after it passes, it would mean serious studying. Okay, so whether I like it or not, it's still going to come and be gone.
I crap.
Wants:
Waffle.
To not do the shake leg dance ANYMORE! [I know this sounds funny. ignore this.]
To breathe like a normal being.
To get into serious studying.
Sometimes I love them. Sometimes..