Monday, June 05, 2006,7:28 PM

Had a great day out with aunt mom and sis today! I think it was because of the food.
We had t
im sum at city hall. Actually our main motive for being out was because of the present they wanted to get for my cousin's 21st birthday, in the end they got her a watch after spending quite a long time walking around.
Then we ate crepes and waffles at a nearby cafe, that was about 3 hrs later and I kind of regret eating them even when they are the best thing I could ever put in my mouth, mushroom crepes were nice! Don't ever choose chocolate flour for your crepes anyway! It isn't nice. But yayness anyway, we bought cheesecake.
Heh, so I'm left with churros and macaroni salad. =X WOOPS.
And tomorrow will be the day out with the bao mai wei. Hmmmmm..... bao mai wei jie? Ha.
I think I'm neglecting my books a lot. Maths....... A MATHS. OH MY.. I'm scared for bio, chem, eng. I'm afraid of the chinese orals examinations. Ss+geog~
Audrey tan, do you only know how to eat?
My aunt mentioned something about my cous getting breakouts every now and then, and I sort of look forward to see him, cause his skin used to be so clear and flawless.
Maybe it runs in the fam, grand mama grand papa.......
I rather have blue spots.
What's that snickering for? You're not perfect too!