There's exactly a week more to the chinese o levels! Things are really getting fast. I can't catch up.. Nooooo~~~
About yesterday, my whole fam except bro, spent the whole afternoon in front of the telly watching rented Dvds/Vcds, one of them was 'sound of music', that was what my sister wanted to watch. Something to do with the music lessons she had attended in school I think. The main actress, julie andrews is already 71 years old now! Didn't realised she acted in princess diaries too, until I went to search about her, cause my mom mentioned something about her still acting in some movies. She's not that young anymore [old] but nevertheless still looking good-
Something good about this week is that school ends slightly earlier, I went for a jog with candice!Haha, She pointed out to me the hole that I might have possibly tripped over the other time. But anyway for part of the jog, I was jogging on the grass. Prevention is somehow always better than cure. Ha.
Waffle churros bubble tea mocha ice cream cookies and cream whatever french fries apple pie
jelly yoghurt honey dew apple ice milo
Full house on thurs!!!!!!!