Wooot, I got my oral examination results today, ahhh marks for reading component wasn't good as usual. Plus my ideas for the conversation were too general.
Haha, and em yesterday I stayed back in school for CO, which reminds me, I'm almost part of the alumni. And yep, there was the maths mock paper we had to do again, I just passed the paper, as usual
again, how how how am I gonna see improvements, well, maybe never. Like what I used to say in primary school: MATHS MAKE ME MAD.
Can't wait for sports day! HAHA, which reminds me, after running round the track once last year, I went to puke immediately. LOL, and so many people stepped on it without knowing that was puke. WELL. Gross huh. SHHHH.
After the event, I'll buy WAFFLE! Or maybe lunch at macs. OH, AND I'll be meeting tina and keline so that we'll head to the stadium together. Times like before~~
Slacker~ Haven't do the english compo for the teacher, guess she won't check anyway, I'll save her the trouble of frowning over my essay due to the poor vocab and tons of grammar mistakes. YAY. =.=.
Next time I'll just say "ni xi", it means, you sucks.