Another week is going to pass me by. The long anticipated holidays are just next week, there was this buzz of excitement weeks ago but now every thought about it have disappeared and died away.
Probably I'll just take this time to find my old pals and enjoy the few hours hanging out.
Work still has to be consistent. But nah, I'm not sure if I can keep up with it all~
My brother just stepped out of the house for dinner with his friends, haha, probably to some buffet or steamboat. I WANT LOTS AND LOTS OF $$- HAHA. Like I'll ever be contented.
About friends, I feel as though I've distanced away from someone on purpose, I get a real scared feeling like I'll die if I ever lived with her presence.
I had this foul big mouth for weeks, hahaha- I said mean things, criticised, all the more I felt that I didn't do anything wrong! Till the words came out..........
All I could ever remember was bubble tea, waffles, and the yum things for this week, was high on waffles(well not exactly)
I guess I could dedicate this "crawling back to you" song to somebody, like hey, what- you give me those one word answers, like what are you trying to be, I just think, come on, grow up, those times of those being cool and cold are gone, BE A GENTLEMAN! Ha, just kidding alright. I was talking to myself, nobody deserves this song, I broke my own heart.
My hands and knees are brusied.
The chase~ Funny- I wanna laugh. Like how I talk of the past, YUP FUNNY!!!
Long entry I have today, I miss yanjie!!! I supposed luth is gonna visit soon, like how I wished she is here, I could need a listening ear.