
This picture was taken by hewei yesterday while we were standing at the field watching someone getting dunked. Hoho, this is CHR's first carnival. Anyway I forgot to ask her to take the picture of the bungee run thing, the one where we jumped and laughed like crazy. Seriously I never played that one before when I was little. FUN MAN! Oh yeah I ate a lot for yesterday and today! Mostly sweet stuff! AHH. Erm, it was quite tiring. Then yesterday a lot of ex.chrians came back. Lol.
TODAY, went to school at 7am plus again, didn't sleep in for the whole of this week. But it's okay, ate so much again, till I was quite afraid. Both feet were sour(suan) Ha. Hmmm, there were more people today, and I played around in front of the oven, warmed the potato, blahblah. Oh, MR RAJ got dunked today! Only our class forked out fifty bucks to dunk him for two minutes, unlimited throws. It was quite out of common to have your maths teacher dunked. WAHAHAH, the boys drew on a paper, the words "e maths" with a cross over it, cause we don't want the test tmr!! Towards the end of the carnival, everyone came rushing to buy drinks and it was quite crazy. All drinks are sold out, and it was great!

Woot! This is the back of my class tee. Yup, my back, look beside the "WANTED" words, a bit whitish, that was flour. Anyway the design was inspired by benjamin, drawn by siewming! *applause* Credits to them. There goes the end of the two days of carnival. It's back to school tmr! AHHH!
Know who's this? It's JESSE!! ENJOY, look at his green eyes... WOW.