It's time to get emotional again. I stayed to listen and to watch the sec.4s as they take their results. The group of us went to the gallery. Kaypoh ah! LOL. Hmmm was pretty high while waiting. Really happy for them, wow.. distinctions.. all those. Haha, happy for junjie, spencer. got like 4 or 5 As. At the same time, we all felt the pressure, hahaha what if we cannot achieve what we want? Haha, I really don't wanna think about it.
Today will be the last time the sec.4s comes back as a whole cohort, goodbye, this is the last. As said by siewming. Lol, they will not be coming back. "remember must study hard", "work hard ah". Yes, I will remember!
Teachers often compare 4/5`05 4/4`05 with us. They are not wrong also. They are really a lot of times better.
And just now a blind man approached my house and the door was open, he was asking for donations something like that, selling biscuits for $4, I sort of said no thanks, he replied "No money stay in the house for what, why not live in a jungle" Lol, really bad man.
Goodbye to the people so beautiful.
Haha, I'm born to be extra. Okay la, I accept. Lol.