My headaches have been on off these days.
Actually I couldn't log in to the blog, but then I went to websites to search for the letter 'v', so there's a lot of copying and pasting to do. That letter is so significant huh. Every letter is actually.
Today was our last small group practice, sadly mdm koh didn't turned up. Well, after friday, I'm gonna miss 005 zr!! But at the same time, am sort of glad I don't have to go for co anymore. Why? Cause I rather go home and rest!! =D.
Teacher's moods are all changing, they are getting very demanding, homework's pilling up too, sigh. I just wish the months pass faster!
very sick of going to school.
I wish to drop physics, if can, can I drop every subject? AHHHH!
wo zhi shi xiang yao ni de wen rou. [lyrics] lol, tonight got campus superstar, watch for fun la-