I spent the morning trying hard to read something from chemistry textbook, but my mind just wandered off, I forgot to where. lol.
Then I went out. I told parents I was going to the library, I did, but just spent like 5 minutes there, which was quite a laugh, when yanjie and I just grabbed books and ran off to SHOP WALK SHOP. Nah we didn't really bought anything, I bought a present, getting another tomorrow, we got ourselves presents. I got kind of broke.
Went to yanjie's house! Laughed so much, we didn't even know what to do when her mum called and instruct her to make salad, hahaha, like sotong. Had fun stirring those vegetables. Played comp and watched tv, when she wanted me to try on her uniform. Nah, I looked fat in it. Bu! Those tucked-in kind. S.h.e was on tv. Haha, so nice.
We wanted to go to the same JC, Yanjie wants to head for anderson JC[Arts-11 Science-8], I know she can make it there, but I hoped for something like St Andrew's JC[Arts-11 Science-9]. WA, when I don't even think I can head to a JC.
When I'm stuck here waiting.
5 more days to christmas!