Works best in Mozilla FireFox, resolution 1024px x 768px
Navigations on the top right.
bold, underline, strike, italic
Dance with life's rhythm
Sunday, November 20, 2005,8:47 PM
my week.
Here I am in front the comp. Haha just came running here after doing A maths, well actually I was supposed to be still doing maths, but the phone rang and diverted all my attention. What a shock to find that the time is only 8 plus. HANDS ITCHY!! Anyway please help, I'm like a person who can grab any soft toy this instant and talk to it, go on!! TALK TO ME!! lol... crazy. My week is so incomplete. It's the 4th week from today onwards. baaah baaah baaaaahhhhhh. So far, i haven't found any job at all. JOBLESS! My economy is so down. Finally got to read the newspapers today, I LOVE READING newspapers! except that they leave my hands black, because I often read and point to the words at the same time.
Haha guess it's board games for me and sis the whole week, her holidays are here! Let me see, i'll bring her to the library!! Won't anyone just read my mind and bring me shopping or, errrmmm just buy me a book.