woohoo! Internet's back, and I've got so many entries and blogs to read to catch up on. -.-.. And there goes my lunch too, just biscuits.
Entries I've written on words:
third of december
Our first time meeting the uncle after a whole year, he hasn't quite changed, the moment we unloaded the papers from the bus, he began calling us blur. -.- maps were distributed, I handed them all to yanjie, for I know nothing about maps, my geog map reading failed btw. By the way, this time was different, the uncle paid transport and gave us as a group a bus, then the aunty will pick us at certain points and send us off again. At least we had that.We found out that the uncle has another group of students working for him too, they were from holy innocents high, I thought they looked quite pleasant, I forgot what happened and I changed that view. Dinner was at 10pm plus, didn felt hungry actually, drank so much fluids, I was so bloated. We ordered so much food, because the uncle was treating us, he was not so glad about that I could see.
Entry after second day of work:
After today, yanjie and I decided not to work tomorrow, this work has proven to be exhausting, we have worked from 8am-10.30pm, such working hours caused blisters on fingers and aches on leg, arms. Lol, the pay wasn't worth the work. But, I do not have stuff to do anyway, just hope he won give such a low pay. He brought us to ktv, secret garden, the one we went last year, this time there wasn a room for us, but a room for the students from holy innocents high, they had more people. so was pissed off, haha. Aunties and uncles sang and chose ancient songs. the best part was an uncle trying sing 'tong hua' by guang liang, he sang the wrong key! That brought a bit of laughter. There was cigarette smell in the air, it was hard to breathe, all I could think about was if we had a room, I rather watch jay, like last year. Lol.. dinnertime! Uncle gave keline 10$ for 7 mouths, he must have been so afraid of more money wastage, his father in law treated us! We ate 'mui fan' Anyway the playgrounds at punggol were fun! Haha. Kel yanjie and I talked about our families. Oops did we wished them all dead? Lol!
Internet still doesn work, must be more used to it. Haha. Brother's passing out thingy is on Wednesday, parents are heading to tekong, I wanna go! But cant there isn't enough tickets.
Taking the pay on Wednesday, yawn.. its late. I'll be skipping co tomorrow. First time!!!
Love somebody yes I do, miss somebody can't tell who.
Fifth of December, I am feeling so broken when I can't come online. The blogs I read, they must have been updated, yet I can't read them. I am like a lost person without a compass. Sigh. I don wanna study, feel so sick. Soon the year is going to end, how am I to move on from here. Sometimes I just wished I was an orphan, I don have anyone to nag at me telling me what to do, my childhood was great, know why, my parents weren't there that's why. Wish I could fade off. Stars are shining so brightly, but my heart is sinking. somewhere the pain is released with a cut from the blade, somewhere holding a pillow, someone is missing their love.
Everyone looks at me and says that one by one all my friends are leaving me, I agree with them. Lol.
Break free
I just want to break free. Feel the darkness around, let go, let go of the reins you had over me. I have my head, I want my choices, let me have them, I want my life.
Hand in hand, let's run away, we'll walk and decide, ignoring the signs.
Run away run away, I know, I've heard you say a dozen times, what I should do, how I should live. I don't want anyone to care.
Seventh of December, Christmas is nearing. Ah my favourite song will run in my head: last Christmas. Last Christmas, I gave you my heart but the very next day you gave it away, this year I'm saving my tears, I'll give it to someone special. Once bitten twice shy, I kept my distance but you still catch my eye, tell me baby, do you still recognize me. Just lyrics, there is no one special in my heart.
Eighth of December, today went out with keline yanjie to this fashion to look through clothes, my lunch was swallowed down, cause yanjie was waiting. Sigh sigh~ ended up I had indigestion. Lol! Anyway we were off to meet keline's uncle to get our pay today, he didn t gave us anyway.. he said next week, he was there telling us to write this and that, when he went away, we went away angrily! Haha.. grr~ anyway! I ate a lot today! Woohoo! Ice cream, yogurt, small piece of chicken from yanjie, sips of jollibean plus chin chow, finally my favourite! Churros! I think its spelt like that, I ate that when I was little! So was quite happy when I finally got to eat that again. Can't really say no to food huh. Lol! Yanjie came over, had dinner and nothing else.
Ah ya you~ you won't know when you have hurt someone.
Haha I miss so many people! I wanna see them~ how are you?
[I just had too much to say!]