Read my horoscope today for yesterday, well I'm not supposed to believe whatever it says. Hmmm, but eh there it says, something like an incident is going to occur from the things I've neglected or forgotten to do whatever i promised. Haha.
Lol.
Guess I'm not going to work or anything, I've got my studies to catch up.
Last night the stars were out, then after a while they were all covered up. Lol. Very sad eh, being surrounded by people, but no one knows what you're thinking or understands you.
I don't have many friends, just a small group.. I'm looking forward to finding more people that I'll never get sick at, finding what I've lost, pulling the distance nearer for friends who are getting further.......
I don't want any pretty faces, that speaks of lies all the time. I don't want my efforts to go to waste, I don't need you to be cool, smart to know of everything, I just want you and your beautiful soul. Edited~
If I have to go through every day like I'm living in a maze, and you're that something I have to search, I will get tired. Just waiting is worse.
If I'm the only one who wants this friendship, then I rather not have it.