In about two more weeks, school's going to reopen! Today we had the last co practice for the year, it ended earlier and of course we couldn't end everything without singing, crapping. HA. Happy christmas to you! And a happy new year.
I believe in the wonder of smiles, do you? lol...
I'm going to collect my pay tomorrow! Hopefully it won't be so low, and em campus superstar will be held at J8, that's where I'm going! And I think Junyang will be present there? but it really doesn't matter if I see him in person or whatever. lol.
Wonder when mum's going to get presents for cousins and all, wonder what presents I'll get.. HMMM.
I dread the thought of school, in a few weeks time, the school will be busy with activities, scoldings. I don't want them!!! LOL..... sian ar! I know, days before school reopens, I'll be tossing around, unable to sleep in the middle of the night! DAMN!
Enough rants for the day, I'm tired of typing. Who reads my blog? Tag my board, I need to know. Lol.
Remember, rest your eyes after every forty minutes, let your eyes rest for ten minutes! Now's exercise for the mouth! Dinner!