Why is my anxiety level rising? Because school is reopening! My sister's feeling it too! Weird isn't it, what does she, a little girl knows about being so stressed up with life? But sadly, children her age are facing such problems. Quoted from her diary: What should I do?
She was expecting me to start nagging at her again, telling her to study harder and stuffs like that, but em, i left her alone, I needed to think! Never do I love to walk down the cold pavements in the early morning, walking past faces I see every day, not knowing their names. Climbing so many flight of stairs just to get to a classroom, where you don't see how can you belong there. HA- Nevertheless, friends are always there right?
My horoscope for today: If you have decided for reasons best known to yourself that you are not happy with where you live or the people you are hanging out with, you clearly have a choice of course you can note on and be firm in your decision.
Hmmmm~
My zone: Enough talk about walls crumbling and anything else! There isn't even time for worlds to fall apart! Time is travelling at the speed of light. I'm thinking of macoroni salad and churros. Thinking of luth. Luth! Christmas is here soon, come and visit me won't you? lol..........