My fellow co friends are out for concert, it should end by now, they should be in school now? Had fun? Sigh, now I'm wondering why didn't I go.
I spent the morning afternoon evening flipping my A maths text, trying to figure out the stuffs in there. Somehow I ended up getting so insane, I cursed myself for being so poor and stupid.
Yesterday, brother called and asked about my school life. Lol! That's my nicest brother!! =D..
I was supposed to receive an MMS yesterday, supposed to have looked at a couple's picture, supposed to have not being able to sleep well. I'm glad I didn't receive it! Cause, I found myself getting distracted over the thought of it after the sender asked me about it. Anyway it's at the back of my head now. Don't know what should I say now, it should goes something like this: I'm glad I don't fancy anyone.
School should be getting much more exciting, though exams and tests and teachers are freaking me out. Some people too. I don't know, but I scare people too.
I guess there's no point envying others too much, though it serves as inspiration for me.
Sometimes I feel as though I've been outcasted yet on other days, I am in crowds where I don't know anyone.
My cousin's gonna help me get s.h.e's signature! Am looking forward to it! Though I rather be the one going there.
Gonna survive this year. Check out my new list on profile page!