The title's true.
I'VE GAINED A KG, the question is........ Am I happy about that? Am not very bothered about it, afterall, I had ice creams almost every day for this week and I didn't go jogging. HAHA.
Fat. I tried playing with the hula-hoop. HA.
Xinmei told me about incidents happening in campus superstar seen on tv, there's this girl who did not make it for the next round of audition or something and she cried. The best part was JY was there to comfort her, *
i wished i was her at that point
* But it's okay yeah, we all know JY is a very nice person. So nevermind. Ha.
I'VE BEEN BLOGGING TOO MUCH!
Somehow I didn't panick for next year these days, except last night, I was sighing away while tossing and turning around in bed, couldn't sleep. Lol...
Yesterday I asked sister a question.
Me:"Everybody loves pretty faces right?"
She:"err... Ya."
Me:"What about those ugly ones??!"
She:"They spend lots of money, go facial all those la, repair their face lor!"
Lol, that made me laughed. I better save up, I NEED TO REPAIR MY FACE.
Till then, about my work. WOOHOO, that'll wait.