Saturday, December 31, 2005,10:52 PM

Today's my sister's birthday!! And also 2 years since my cousin was gone.
Went to J8 to catch Chronicles of Narnia. That show's not too bad. Then we
headed to somerset to marche for dinner. YUM, love the crepes. =D.. Ate a lot~ The bill's a lot too. That's the best thing if you go out with mum? You don't need money.
We took a walk down orchard area. WOOT, there were so many people, mostly teenagers. I guess the road's closed by now. People are partying! Me ah, spending the new year at home.
Lol! I'll try not to sleep tonight! LOL, luckily found people who are not too. =D.
LAST ENTRY OF THE YEAR. I'll MISS THIS YEAR!!! Next year's gonna be tough, so this year must be treasured. AHHHH!!! We shall move on... Let's welcome year 2006!! And hope to grow up~ LOL.
Hope everyone will have a blessed year in year 2006!!! Good health, Good fortune, Good results. Soon probably I'll have my resolutions up.
I hope to see luth!! I miss so many people!!!