Wednesday, January 25, 2006,6:35 PM

Today has been a long day! So cool! I can't wait for friday to come!! But I really hope my parents won't dash my chances of catching a movie with my friends by asking me to take care of my sister. =). We had the house meetings today, managed to talk to keline for a bit. But it was enough I think, just this morning on the bus, I saw 3 girls. Well, people in threes reminds me of them! After friday, I shall hand 005 zr to the next proud owner of it! Xinmei! Really counting on her to take care of it! All my affections and emotions. Err, jk.
Tell me why do I still think of you at a time like this! Who are you? Lol.
Been slacking quite a bit lately, don't care la. Wanted to get the dropping of subjects form but kept forgetting, seriously I'm still in doubt whether to drop or not. Maybe that's why I keep forgetting.