Haven't been online for a day and it seems like a long time. Anyway yesterday I was chiong-ing for maths and A maths homework. In the end there's still a retest for A maths for everyone. AHHH! I HATE TESTS!
Went to Ngee Ann Poly's open house today, nothing much I guess, I still am not sure about what courses would I like. Biomedical? Work in labs?! Tourism hotel management? This requires communication skills all those, I cannot make it la! Haha.
I really feel like reading a book, I think I'll visit the library. WOOHOO! Plus catch a movie or something. Anyway I'm really so shitty, regretted not bringing out the carnival tickets to sell. HA, I don't wanna stand at the mrt stations and sell!!
Today I was thinking of luth. Then guess what, my dad saw her around woodlands area. OMG!! AND I JUST TALKED TO HER. AHHHH!!!! I'm gonna meet her soon! I don't care!