Happy chinese new year eve!
Yesterday was quite a disappointment after when I've been looking forward to it. Everyone's mood was spoiled somehow.
Nevertheless, it was the last performance for us. [co]
Saw the seniors yesterday.
-wo yi wei bi shang yan jing jiu neng wang ji.Lol, I don't mean anything when I typed that. Anyhow, I made my way to Dhouby Ghaut last evening to meet mum, we shopped around then had dinner. Just the two of us. =D. Lol, last stop was to plaza singapura and we headed home.
When she looked at me with a big smile and hollered out a HELLO, I thought I could hate her forever. Bad of me I know, but the things she did made me hate her, not my fault. =D. [see, hypocrisy]
I'm doing fine, I plan to keep it that way.
Hope everyone will enjoy the few days of holidays. Cause the tests are coming after CNY!
Why are we always waiting for nothing.