Staring out at the rain, with a heavy heart
It's the end of the world in my mind
Then your voice pulls me back like a wake up call
I've been looking for the answer, somewhere I couldn t see that it was right there
But now I know what I didn t know
Because you live, and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself
when nobody else can help
Because you live ,
my world has twice as many stars in the sky
It's all right I survived
I'm alive again
Cuz of you I made it through every storm
What is life what s the use if you re killing time
I'm so glad I found an angel, somewhere
Who was there when all my hopes fell I wanna fly looking in your eyes
Because you live, and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help
Because you live, I live.
I love this song!! Jesse!!