My entry titles are so weird nowadays.
Woot, am still trying to accept my hair for now, hurry and grow longer please!!
Anyway I don't know la, the tests are coming up!! Probably I'll fail that last a maths paper, probably gonna sit on the floor, my eyeballs tells it all. Well, mr raj was talking about how lost I seemed to him and I just su ka su ka replied: "ya" twice when he asked if I understood what he said and even added a "Sure or not" Ha, funny.
Haven't been talking much, but am mumbling too much, crazy things are running around my head, OH NO!! What's wrong. Haha!
Anyway on the way to school this morning, I saw keline at the bus stop, shortly after, we saw tina! Wow, totally didn't expect that. Just kept thinking about the years before. Now it's just me and me.
Oh mid year examination is coming. Wa, woo, woot, wow.
Bio's getting tough, chem is getting weird, still got many more chapters on a maths to get over with!
Ah, I feel like running forever.