The practical exam was just today, it wasn't good.
I felt splashes of acid on my hand quite a number of times. I spilled the acid on the bench. For the titration thing, I forgot the white tile, didn't know how to pass the liquid through, something like that. Haha, the calculation was a mess.
Went to the library from 2pm plus till 4 plus. Till I saw someone too familar. HAHA it was yanjie, she shocked me by proclaiming that she had a picture taken with adriano when she went to the studio. So of course, I was filled with envy, till it was later she led it out that she faked everything to see my insane-d face. Haha we headed to macs, and we chatted for so long! Still it wasn't enough, there was just so much to say. We talked about facing poverty, cracked up lame jokes... LOL.
Yup, who doesn't want to be rich. I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =]
well yeah, I think when people tries to follow whatever you're doing, you should feel pleased. [***************] censored.