It's august already!! The bell, the one from the church? rings at 12 noon on the first day of every month. Why is that so?
Yesterday was yanjie's birthday and I think she did enjoyed her day. She is so loved by us!!!!!
Which reminds me, I haven't gone to church for a long time, somehow I miss sunday school lessons, like there's so many things I haven't learn about.
Breathing exercises are important, for crossing out PANIC ATTACKS!!
Must watch movies: Click, Nacho Libre, The fast and the furious.
Okay, em maybe I'll just wait for another month and rent the dvds.
I think I just need to laugh out loud, and I really can't wait for speech day and national day. Of course can't wait for the O levels to come quickly and end fast!!!
It is really causing my anxiety rate to go up up up.
Meanwhile it's just mock exams, school papers. Where's the confidence??!??!