Surprise for me! I received a call from xueli this afternoon! She called to let me hear adriano's singing! And that was really really nice and sweet!! Thank you!! Oh adriano and some others were at IJC.. Yeah others.
Haven't been sleeping well cause I stayed up late these few nights to catch my lovely samsoon. Am sorry cause I didn't used that time to study. Maybe, just a bit, during advertisements.
Jealously does kills. But I wonder why sometimes we often just love to incur the wrath of others. Then go "Huh? Did I? I wasn't talking about you!!"
"Who are you? Nah uh, you are not even worth my concern. Why should I even mention YOU?"
Pretty amusing actually, not really.
Sigh, at times you often overlook the fact that others are putting in their own efforts and hard work amidst the whatevers.
Yet you only yearn to show the world that you are the only one who is tired, the only one crying the only one who's eyes are burning till the eyeballs are going to drop right out, that you are the only one who LOSES your APPETITE and loses weight in the process. And that it's everyone elses fault except yours and that everything said out of your mouth is right. While others are really getting on the nerves, becoming people who can't understand, and I am getting more stupid and really crazy plus getting lame.
LOL
Maybe it isn't a crime for you to show such emotions.
But as it starts to become a pain in the ASS, it will really hurt and you really make our heads get cranky.
But
YES we are the lame people! IT'S A JOY!
Oh take the plunge, forget the jealousy.
Just take the parachute jump to suicide and feel alive again.
Thought we often say we don't care but it's the fact that we care.
OK B T S.
YES!
The end.