Hoho! Today's the last episode for "My lovely samsoon" WELL, great stuffs and bad ones have to end~

Dee lovely samsoon!! That's her in she's on duty. Nice movie as well!
Hmmmm, but there's a new drama coming up!! Goong! Plus, it will be shown on telly at 7 in the evening, there will be no need for late stay ups!

I've been watching too much telly these days, Lol. Something like the loss of interest in studying? Oh, I haven't touched bio and geog, and it's only 4 more days to the exam.
Life now is really so monotonous...... Just for now perhaps.
We just need november to come soon!
Tension, pressures............... baaaahhh~~~~~~~~~~~
Lunched at yoshinoya, haven't been there for a long time, it has always been fillet fish, waffle, noodles. Soooooo, was quite pleased, because of the waffle fries!! Yummy sidekicks, they tasted more like hashbrown.
Wished I own a library!!
On rainy afternoons like this, it would be best if you can find a spot at the library to read.
Go away~~~~~~~~ SHOOOO........ PEACE. STRESS FREE.