THE OS ARE OVER!!!
17:12, that was the time when I started counting down... Pretty dumb eh. Ahhh.. Two weeks of exams?! It's gone just like that...
Aww, these two weeks wouldn't have been great if it wasn't for the people around!! FIRST up on the list would be YANJIE, hahaha we've been hanging out a lot this week, it has been a long time since we could discuss those exams questions together, aahhhhhhhhh, we met up for lunch, looked through our childhood pics and had a really great laugh over them....... SIGH, I wonder if we could still have anymore chances of studying together. Ahhh, THE RESULTS.......
MY really great friends in school!!!
There's also EILEEN! Who has been such a deary!! Caoyang, who has helped with mathematics and Addmath. All the encouragements and help are greatly appreciated!! Yeo yo with his 'GoGo!' XINMEI! My snail mail pal, second owner of zr005.
Sooo, just now, we ended the day early, cause of goong.. Hahaha, we had a simple meal, talked some stuffs out....... Shared some thoughts. HAHAH after the last paper, WE went up to the hills near school, waved at some passing cars with some 'funny' people waving back.. We did the wave dance... LAMED about.. HAHHA.
MY FAM..... Woooot, if it wasn't for the pep talks my parents often gave before and during the exams, I guess I would be freaking out all the way... HAHA totally grateful to the endless supplies of apples.. Hohohoho--
I guess I still would be going back for co? I MISS ZHONGRUAN SO MUCH... Which reminds me I got to see zr before the math paper!! Hahahah, plus I got to speak to the zr instructor... She's still so lovely!!!
One more paper to go for yanjie!!! Cheers! We're so gonna eat so much, at the same time jog as much...
Meanwhile, hooray!!! Enjoy~! More reading to be done~~~
YAY!!!!!
Can someone give me a blue balloon filled with helium...