Had a fantastic day out yesterday with mum sis and aunt! We went out shopping for christmas gifts...
I guess I enjoyed lunch and dinner the most. We lunched at delifrance then sakae during dinner. AAAHHH over indulgence!! Catched a movie in the mid afternoon as well, cous came along--
OH YEAH, I saw ying liang at sakae!! Hahaha she's so friendly!!
Hmmmmm about work[packaging for motorola products], I went for a day, on the sixth of dec and didn't returned after that, call it lack of will power-- I must also admit it is for me. Sm and yl didn't continue as well, and that was because their mums advised them to quit work.
But whatdaever! Maybe I'll consider for morning shifts or something, that is if they want to consider taking me in. Just cannot stand, standing for nine plus hours throughout the night.
Yj's starting work on the 24thdec. Haven't seen her for quite a long while. It has been 6, 5, 4 days? HAHA- MISS HER-
Blue blue blue, adriano was in blue, I saw him on televison last night!
Watching HanaKimi! Haha- Jiro's cute.