Just have to do up this post for today. It is, yes the start of a new month!
Can't really recall what I've been up to, but I did lied about the training regimen. While all I did was idle around.
If there's time for idling, there's time for cleaning! So as from today, I'll spend time doing up my room~ Since it's also raining.
Met up with Carole just two days ago, I had a great time with her- Just the catching up. SIGH, we haven't really spoke to each other like that since the start of sec3, and now I'm looking forward to the one with keline and tina.
Speaking of yj, I haven't seen her in a while, but we do contact by text messenging every day, so it's assuring that nothing's lost. LOL, I just feel that sometimes when you don't speak to a person for a long while, something's bound to be lost, I don't know. Don't you feel so?
Smiling, laughing, missing, thinking.