Cycling brings in good fun, I had a really awesome dayout with the girls. LAMERS!
The journey was approximately an hour or so, it zaps off some energy somehow, but the excitement stayed! BUZZ BUZZ-
There is this horse "farm" over there? I didn't know it till today, only when siewming told us about it, how long has it been there?! Had been to the park so many times and yet I never did get to know about its existence!
The swings were really fun, do da do da do, playgrounds in the past used to have them. What's wrong with having sandy playgrounds now?!
Whatever, went to catch a movie in the evening with fam and yj, forgot to inform my mum that yj was going, so she just booked 4 tickets which is a ticket short, so I went to buy one over the counter, which was a seat soo far away from the original four seats booked, LOL, muddleheaded- AIRHEAD.
Big big SIGH. Wanted to have a go at watching the movie alone, but dad took that seat. SIGH, seriously I want to try doing that. Yeah, it's not really fun, but okay, maybe another day.
Okay, so if you ask me why, after all I did and said, why should you care?
Emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I'll tell you next time.