That was about 9 hours we spent...... I honestly had fun. We changed a lot since sec2 years didn't we?! Sure-
*Sorry, there was always issues and excuses from me days ago, BUT they were not fake, just not excusable*
We had crepes, And nicest of all, we shared this fondue chocolate set.
Pretty isn't it!
But let's see... Da dee dum -Counting calories-
Ha, no. Non, just felt GUILTY!

That's us, I'd rather not post pictures of us three, I'm not photogenic!!! And I think I have a major problem in not smiling while taking pictures. So, even if I smile, It will be something like, hahaha I'm smiling fakely kind of smile and it's just plastered there.
Anyway, I had great fun, you girls have became so much prettier!!! NoOOoo, AAAH, I'm left behind. KILL ACNE!!! KILL KILL KILL!
I sure enjoy watching "Ugly Betty" now. Lol. Talk about that next time.
Ho, had dinner with yj at sakae just this friday that had just passed, food just makes us happy!!
But seriously, I'll opt for simple fare this week.
Too much indulgence gives me the shudders, I suppose.
OOH! A branch or a twig something fell on me today, on the head, it still hurts.
God is saying, "Have your dinner at home and don't stay out so late."