Just woke somebody up by calling her! There was this badminton date set up by an ex.primary school mate, a pity all of us won't be meeting up. So we ended up talking about feet odours and other miscellaneous stuffs.
YANJIE! You're at a chalet huh! I'm so bored!!
I'm happy for the fact that I'm heading to TP.
DA DEE DUM. My ideal school. But I'm thinking, lonely long bus rides(never know, afterall we take different courses), the fact that I have to get up early every day.
Wonder what's the time table like.......
Anyway! Some of my friends got their poly packages. Sounds yummy, like there are goodies in there, but I think they are just forms. Worse still, a medical checkup required. Are they going to need blood? Wan Xian is going tomorrow, I shall ask her.
Oh yes, I didn't tried to get out of the house earlier, I figured it just wasn't worth it.
Destination week is on NYC this week! Great! That will keep me occupied for an hour.
Learn drumming learn drumming learn drumming!!!!!