A man without life
A fish out of water
A bird with no wings
A monster without teeth
Took a trip down to tp then to yjc this afternoon with yanjie, but did nothing at both schools. Hundreds were at the auditorium in tp, waiting to be advised on the courses options, sigh, I skipped that part. Only spoke to the staff and principal at yjc, plus yj's teacher. They did the talking anyway. Thanks yj, for making the trip with me, it has been a long day, I appreciate the company! Appreciate the advices by fellow friends.
I think I made a mistake when I registered, switched the two business courses, thinking that one is better than the other, failing to read the prospectus. In the end, I got posted to NYP. Bummer......
Oh yes, about the earthquake, I didn't felt the tremor or whatsoever my family members who was at home had gone through, hmmmm. I think we were on the bus when both tremors occured.
I dream I hope I cry I laughI scream I shout