One) Culinary and catering management has been my top choice since the JAE exercise, but I didn't got in. Sigh, it was never meant to be. BU. Who are those sixty people??!!
Anyway, I got into TP's Business course.
Two) Been out yesterday, met up with the co mates! Followed by an job interview together with yuling and lina. Hahaha I'm guessing the trip there was a futile attempt.
Three)
This is agony and you know you're putting me through. This is misery, taking every memory. Mcfly~~This lady from the working place just called, she asked me to get to the place at 6 tonight, BUT my dad doesn't allow me to go? Weird. *But you just got to, HAVE TO let me go*I'm a fake, no shit, you are fake too.
Funny how this stay in four walls every day in and live off insufficient oxygen and no vegetables but meat lifestyle is driving me nuts.
*PARANOID*
This isn't healthy.
Oh why do feelings have to die?
Was it all just a sign?
Of what's meant to be.