I've watched Pride & Prejudice!!! Thanks Zhu xin by the way! Love the movie as much as how DARCY loves LIZZY! It's the way they speak, their eyes!! The scenery, probably everything! I shan't comment further, but everyone should watch it. Maybe read the book first, to understand the details better. But I must say, I'm two years late, this movie was already out in 2005. I think the movie's coming up in cable tv.
Mr. Darcy: Miss Elizabeth. I have struggled in vain and I can bear it no longer. These past months have been a torment. I came to Rosings with the single object of seeing you. I had to see you. I have fought against my better judgment, my family's expectations, the inferiority of your birth by rank and circumstance. All these things I am willing to put aside and ask you to end my agony.Darcy's so in love~~~
Yesterday was a good day to be out! I went back to CHR with Cai Yun, Candice and Jason to watch CO's SYF rehearsal, heard them for the first time this year and they sounded great, at least better than before. All the best to them!!!
So right before we watched them, the few of us had a chat outside the music room, talking about times back in sec.2, really! I forgot those times when we chased those teachers away, but it was all sooo funny to talk about them now. To think back and have a good laugh.
Later, we all got caught in the rain, and we laughed throughout, hahah! With umbrellas flying and all, lol but I think it gave us quite a headache after.
We're going to meet the robinsons next week! Siew ming! Your presence was missed! MUST join us next week!
Currently, I'm really bored. I do wish to go out for a walk or something, but it's raining. Still nothing brings me down for now!
I MISS YJ. And, We haven't spoke for days. It's unbearable now cos' I'm the bored one here, with nothing to do, and normally under such circumstances, she'll always be the one to save me by calling me up! Lol. Then of course, it's not possible now.
AH, dependant girl.
For now, I love
sunshine, the colour blue, apples, long walks, long talks, pretty BLUE eyes.
I miss the faces
You can't erase, you can't replace it
I miss it now.
We all knew, but we just won't say it.