Am I just imagining it, or was I being ignored, given the cold shoulder?
Sucks-
Move on, okay I will too.
Is there something wrong with blogger? I have some friends letting me know that they cannot access into my blog. Woooooooot- Well, I don't know what to do about it.
Time is stopping here at home. Sis is not at school, mum is not at work. But dad is busier than ever.
My msn messenger isn't working, while my phone's resting.
Life isn't always good eh?
Bring it all back----------
Yan li's starting her new life all over again.
Yan jie's catching up on her life.
Siew boon hasn't been updating us on her life.
Li jie's rotting her life away.
Yan li's hopeful and devoted.
Yan jie's working her brain really hard, life's getting busy but I know she's gonna make it.
Siew boon... Well I don't know.
Li jie's gonna hold you back, and you are going to kick her aside and shove her head hard against the wall, back and forth incessantly and shout: BLOODY HELL, WAKE UP YOU *********
Shall I tell you about the time when the bride went away with the mailman? That girl was my best friend, NO, not the mailman, I hated him. But then if I didn't remembered wrongly, the groom drove away with this girl who was a part of royalty of those times and was disguised as the chambermaid all along. The banquet went on as per normal and someone proposed a toast to their freedom. Darn bad suggestion-Meanwhile Dorothy, having been successful with dissolving old witches on her journey, is busy advertising for mineral water.