Happy birthday Xiu xiu xiu huan! Went to her place this afternoon where a surprise was springed upon her, hmmm was it? Hopefully! Chew on it, I totally dig the card Jing yi made with love, very very pretty! While Val went to pick up the cakey. XH, hope it was a great day. SMILE BIG BIG.
-A picture from soompi
Its actually a picture of Yunho getting caked on his birthday celebration and changminnie was one of the culprits!!!!! Look at him, so evil. HAHAHA. Tomorrow is changminnie's birthday, I hope he gets caked!
I guess we will never appreciate light until we meet up with darkness. POUT. From soompi! Cute anyway!
And march is coming, Jason is so gonna treat the whole gang of us. ECP again maybe? Or Lina, maybe we'll set up a date for him. Oh, we can buy the quality cup bubble tea for him. Yeah? Jason, why are we doing all these silly things? It's for you. SO BE GLAD. -discussion held openly-
And a dearest dearie is coming back next thursday! I've been waiting ya know!