Things I'd like to do
Go swimming Pick up the guitar again and practise!!!
I got tagged, instead of doing it in facebook, shall type it here. Some 5 randomness first! 25 randomness in total! They should include facts, habits, or goals about you.
1) I like honeystars, totally agree with the tagline, they are the tastiest stars in the universe. You can gaze at the stars all night, why not have them in your stomach.
2) Habits, emmm, got a habit of looking at the skies anywhere, particularly when I'm on the bus, once in a while to check the skies.
3) Have a thing for live bands in lounges, sometimes the voices don't matter, the song does!
4) Don't like to protray being an angry sad person, and very often, my expressionless features don't help.
5) I love writing, a pretty pen and pencil is a must have!