This year's CNY is special and unique in its own funny way...... I'm missing the breeze in Desaru. There were so many interesting and good looking things and people to look at. The crowd in the resort was not expected, I was hoping it would be quiet like the previous visit to the resort next to it... Something I liked best was to get to listen to live singing while dining... The singer was the same for the nights, he sang oldies, new songs, and I like them all!
There were so many kids there, awwwwwww and they all look pretty, and I don't really like looking at kids, just imagine how cute they are to make me said that. I spotted a mum smiled so brightly at her kid once, and I just think, all parents should smile at their kids like that everyday ya know, to make them grow up into happy children. MUMMY PAPA did you all smiled at me? I'm sure you all did, please smile more!
The resort activities were awesome, and now to think of it, it made sense that the crowd is there, more people, the merrier it gets! There was BINGO, a game I think my family kinda enjoyed, we won a voucher heeeeeeeh. Sis's ticket was the winning ticket! And once, mum and I was waiting for the same number. On the last night, there was limbo rock, a few skinny guys were among the last competitors, and their waist strength must be really good to limbo real low. But truely, watching them made my jaw dropped. The winning prize was a spa treatment, yeah the winner sure needs that. To add on to the festive mood, there was lion dance performance and a few kids doing yoyo performance. The really big yoyos, they threw and spin them around. Awesome.
No pictures, I just took some of the beach, the rest of the time, watches and anything that is battery operated were kept away from sight. Learned more stuffs during this trip. Did thought of people, things in my life...........
Like mum said, a reflection of your life. Sometimes it feels like we have missed out on one another too much in the past, if we grieve about what's gone, we will never move forward. I am happy I have you all by me, by my side. Live more, cherish!
Sis asked me once what if DBSK came to the resort tooooooo, oh man what if!!!!!!! I said I dunno, I'd probably just look at them. Chang minnie!!! I read his interview, the online scans just now, there was a lot of hoo-ha about it. Well about his thoughts, it was insightful, and I like your jawline too!!!
http://video.cyworld.com/205478757 DBSK's version of boysoverflowers AHHH
Today walking alongside two friends during a break evoked some thoughts, just causal chat done and got to learn about nice stuffs going on, it felt nice to have someone telling you, it's alright, because it is alright. There's no need to be afraid. We give each other strength.
I'm done comparing, because that was last time, past tense. If I let my heart flyaway, it would be hmm well, flyaway too.
Talked to YJ on the phone, on an instance, I asked her, the weather on her side, it was raining and wasn't on my side. It felt weird again. Just a short while! One must let go of certain stuffs!
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors. I'm lying, I never seen any eyes so bright.
Do you know you're unlike any other? I'm lying. I can think of someone I've met before in my life that is just like you... We don't give our hearts to make it break. Do we?
I shuffle my shoes in the ground, the flower looks listless
Clutching the phone, I try to catch your words
Every second and minute, every breath
Hiding away, running away, like what I do, you say
The agony the words caused me
The existence of pain because of the truth in them
Can you be here instead?